Is someone in immediate danger?
SEE. HEAR. SHARE.
You can help keep your school community safe. If you see or hear something concerning, call 918-480-SAFE (7233) or share with a trusted adult.
TIPS (Threat Assessment, Incident Management and Prevention Services) is a reporting system for students and parents to make appropriate TPS officials aware of potential threats to the safety of our students and staff. Such threats could include:
- weapons possession
- drug/alcohol use
- bullying, harassment or intimidation
- school vandalism
- physical assault
- threats of violence
- suicide risk
- abuse or neglect
- other incidents
REPORT A STUDENT/SCHOOL SAFETY CONCERN
Call 918-749-9966 to report a student or school safety concern.
Call 918-480-SAFE (7233) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report a student or school safety concern.
View these TPS policies concerning bullying:
- 2119: STUDENT BULLYING PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
- 2119: PREVENCIÓN E INTERVENCIÓN DE INTIMIDACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTES
- 2119-R: STUDENT BULLYING PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
- 2119-R: PREVENCIÓN E INTERVENCIÓN DE INTIMIDACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTES
918-746-6868 Habla Esponol