Benefits of the Dual Language Academy bilingual program:
- Development of fluency in communication, reading, and writing in English and Spanish.
- Acquisition of knowledge in all academic subjects as outlined by the Tulsa Public Schools district standards.
- Developing self-esteem and strengthening positive attitudes among students, their families, and communities.
- Appreciation for other cultures.
- Opportunities for parents to be involved in their child's school experience.
- School bus transportation available from a point close to your home.
Uses 2 strand skill sets to combine decoding of basic skills and comprehension for future fluent readers
The purpose of the Reading Sufficiency Act (RSA) is to ensure that all Oklahoma students are reading on grade level at the end of third grade (a critical juncture when students go from learning to read to reading to learn). RSA supports Oklahoma children in Kindergarten through third grade.
Dual Language Academy
2703 N. Yorktown Pl.
Tulsa, OK 74110